NoiseTrade Widget

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Seasons

Do you ever have times in your life when you can see the Lord at work in your heart and mind and life, but you just don't know when and where it's going to land? I'm there. It's a journey of trust, of perseverance, of vulnerability, of hope, of tears, of shaking my head in amazement at some of the things I see in His Word. It's foundational, because He's bringing me to visit my very Source, reminding me of my Cornerstone.

My feet are being planted more firmly on the Rock. My face is fixed like flint. My mind is being renewed in the Word and my hope is sure in the Faithful One. My eyes are being opened to how He is preparing me as a bride, and my delight in Him is growing. Though I am introspective, He is turning me outward. I am confident in His righteousness and concerned about His glory. I am standing on the truth and the completeness of the Gospel of undeserved grace. I am awed by His sovereignty and sure He is faithful.

I will remain fixed on Him, and I am praying that He will keep me alert as I follow. Merciful, gracious and Holy God - I trust You.

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

1 Peter 1:13 Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 1:3-4 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him In love

1 comment:

Sherri said...

This was inspirational! Thank you for sharing. I've been experiencing a similar thing in my life these past 2 months, only somehow I feel like I'm not sure what He's saying, but I want to know more! I'm just shy to take the first step. I need Him to grab my hand and say, "It's okay, let's go together!"

Hope all is well with you and your family!