NoiseTrade Widget

Monday, November 09, 2009

The Hand of God



Do you ever pray that the Lord would make it clear how you are to use the gifts He's given you to help in Kingdom work? When He laid the Pregnancy Care Center on my heart several months ago, it wasn't clear to me how I could help them. But the idea of the Benefit Concert came along and that was a fun and fulfilling way to offer help. Next, I had the idea to make a video for the song I had written specifically for that event. Now it is complete, and I'm making both it, and the mp3 of the song available for purchase, as another fundraising effort for the PCC.

Please contact me at therhynosmusic@gmail.com if you are interested in details about purchasing the DVD of this video, including some DVD extras.

Or, go to my nimbit player (above) and purchase the mp3. ALL PROCEEDS from downloads and DVD sales will benefit the PCC.

If you would like to purchase DVD lots for baby gifts, your church or your own PCC, contact me at therhynosmusic@gmail.com to make arrangements. Proceeds from bulk orders can be designated to your own local Care Net Pregnancy Care Center by arrangement.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Elizabeth, you did it once again...you made this pregnant woman cry with your music. As I listened to this song I couldn't help but reflect on the journey the Lord has brought us on and the incredible blessing the life growing within me is. Thanks for writing a song that reminds me of the goodness of God and the miracle of life.

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad you like it, my lovely pregnant friend! It has certainly been quite a journey, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am for you. God is most abundantly good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.